The Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) has launched an online program to conduct the Foundation Course on Education of children with disability (FCED). The teachers will be educated about disability related issues at Block Resource Centres (BRCs) & approved training centers of RCI.
Features of the RCI FCED online program 2011
- 90 days duration
- 12 days will be devoted to Skill Training
- Upon successful completion of the FCED program, candidate will get weightage of 10 marks in admission to B.Ed.-SEDE program, and special educators will get 50 CRE points.
Eligibility for RCI FCED online program 2011
1. In-service teachers working at any level would be eligible to take admission to the course.
2. Special educators for acquiring additional CRE points.
3. Individuals who want to understand the disability issues.
RCI FCED program fee: Rs.2000/-
How to apply: Prospectus is available and online application can be made at the official RCI website.
Contact Information of Rehabilitation Council of India:
Ph: 011-2651618 / Fax: 01126851379